Adab Blogwalking bawak buah tangan...Klik Klik Klik

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do and DonT of the PapErS

Sedimentology Chemistry....

One thing for sure is, this is realy crabby patty... I dont get the sequence of the learning you know...
it is just i go to class, copy the notes,lend my ear to the lecturer...then??? 'ZERO' baby...

yeah...but what can i do...i must get through this rain first...actually i have discussion on practical of this particular subject...seems to me that i may not be among the duscussion...i know nothing...
huhuhuhu...

Funny me...this is the best class i have.. Yet, i dont understand it..

To be honest, i had many notes from my seniors on this subject...but is too many that i also dont have enough time to look into it...just sometimes when i am free, i will revise it...

Learning is not something easy in university...it takes Guts n passions...huh...tough one..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...